Scotland Outlander Vacation
Follow in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire
If you have found yourself swept away to Claire and Jamie's world, then this Outlander-inspired vacation is for you! Spend three nights in Edinburgh, then embark on a guided tour where you'll visit the filming locations of this spell-binding show.
Book with confidence!
Our Flexible Change Plan is included with this package , allowing you to cancel and rebook at a later date for any reason (even COVID-19) up to 14 days before departure for a full credit that can be used for travel at a later date. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Edinburgh (EDI)
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- 2 nights in Edinburgh at the Stay Central or similar
- Secrets of the Royal Mile walking tour
- Scottish Outlander 3-night Guided Tour, including:*
- 2 nights in Inverness at the GlenMhor Hotel, or similar
- 1 night in Fort William at the Best Western Imperial Hotel
- Visits to multiple filming locations
- Transportation by private modern 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Services of a professional "Gabaldon-enthused" driver/guide
- Service charges & VAT tax
- 1 night in Edinburgh at the Stay Central or similar
- Breakfast Daily
*Please Note: Lunches are not included. However the tour will either stop in small villages with a choice of lunch options, or at a local family establishment where there is a choice to suit all budgets. These places are always chosen for their charm and character - to give you the taste of local hospitality.
*Entrance fees to some visitor attractions are not included, to allow you greater flexibility to choose the sites that you would like to enter. Please check with your guide, as in some cases discounted admission has been arranged on behalf of tour participants.
*Escorted tour itineraries are subject to change slightly. Departures in 2020 will visit some of the attractions in a different order, but all will be included.
Discover the secret alleyways and chambers hidden below Edinburgh's Old Town.
- Follow in the footsteps of history - from Mary Queen of Scotts to Robert Burns - with the unique Royal Mile walking tour in Edinburgh.
With the help of a “Gabaldon-enthused” driver/guide, you’ll visit many of the locations where the acclaimed Outlander television series is filmed.
Visit the fictional residence of the MacKenzie Clan at Castle Leod.
During your time in Loch Ness, see if you can spot its most famous resident, Nessie!
Enjoy a literary journey following the footsteps of epic lovers Jamie and Claire, visiting locations which have been used for the filming of the popular Outlander television series, and which would have inspired Diana Gabaldon in writing her acclaimed book series. And along the way, discover a magical mix of mountains, lochs, forests and glens, and a land steeped in fascinating history, culture and heritage.
You'll start and end in Edinburgh's hilly capital before embarking on your 3-night guided Outlander tour. Share this unique and special experience with Outlander fans from around the world, discuss your favorite quotes from the books and soak up the mystic and romantic atmosphere of Scotland.
Please note that some package inclusions may be restricted or unavailable at time of travel. We will substitute them with similar options of equivalent value, as available.